Sep 5, 2011

things, nobody did ask

tataaa!

  • I am slightly addicted to coffee and think it works marvelous for sleeping.
  • I prefer to sleep long and go to bed early (as in early in the morning). Though that never works with a job and little kids around. But a girl can dream.
  • Love this time of the fall with all those colors and its freshness and occassionally fog.
  • The fabric of the trouser above marks the moment where I discovered that there are indeed some pretty fabrics around and brought me back to sewing. Mainly started with stuff for the kids (as the clothes above and the trousers below) and the house.
  • To compensate for my rather slow crafting some stuff as the orange shirt just gets pimped, which isn't really fast but eliminates some steps.
  • There are to many projects in various stages lingering around despite any of my efforts.
  • There are days I care.
What about you?

at the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment