I finished some blocks for the Bee Modern Too and Bee Europe meanwhile.
The Giraffes were the most tricky part.
- I seriously tried paper piecing to challenge myself and created the pattern based on the inspiration painting.
- I do know by now why everybody stresses that you should mark every piece and how to put them together
- Never forget to use only the side of the linen which has no prints on it as instructed
- Take the block back and try to rip seams of a loosely woven linen and matching thread with your tiny lamp just before midnight
- Better fix the block during daylight
Angela provided some wonderful fabric and linen stripes for asteriks.
And finally, one block based on the storytellingblock that will travel back to Spain.
Still have to finish some geese where I couldn't decide on the pattern and running late and the blocks for June.